Our client, a highly respected global law firm, are looking for an experienced partnership tax adviser to play a key role in managing firms partnership tax compliance and advisory. You will work alongside the International Tax Manager and Head of Tax to oversee and support on any partnership tax and international tax matters.
* Prepare information to support corporate and individual partner tax filings;
* Preparation of various schedules required for overseas tax filings;
* Coordinating partner approvals and signatures on tax returns;
* Partnership UK Tax Return;
* Ad hoc projects;
* Transfer pricing support (i.e. monitor and update global TP model);
* Manage CbC reporting requirements;
* Withholding tax queries.
* CTA, ACCA, CIMA, ATT qualified (or equivalent experience);
* International and partnership tax experience ideally (or at least one);
* Ability to multitask, work in a team and ability to coach/manage a junior;
* UK corporate tax experience nice to have;
* Strong communication skills.