The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us in transfer pricing and you'll help develop robust transfer pricing policies for global business operations, supporting a wide range of businesses. You'll help with planning and identifying opportunities, as well as managing risk through implementing and monitoring the transfer pricing.
* As a manager in the Transfer pricing team, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrating sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions for our clients
* You will have responsibility for undertaking benchmarking studies, economic analysis, functional analysis and transfer pricing reports
* We empower our people to manage their clients and assignments. You will be supported by the wider team who strive to develop your technical and management skills.
* You will build an understanding of the potential for selling into clients and will be supported on activity where necessary
* You'll have an excellent ability to establish and develop rapport with clients and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations
* In addition, you will also be involved in Transfer Pricing policy planning, Transfer Pricing Policy review, country by country reporting, APAs, ATCAs and assisting clients with their TP audits
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.