An exciting opportunity to join a leading regional Transfer Pricing team in both Costa Rica and Panama has arisen. The firm is a leading professional services firm who are interested in further developing their Transfer Pricing service offering by bringing on board an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to the practice.
The Costa Rican market is aggressively growing due to national investment in a number of industries from the countries leadership. Costa Rica is also renowned for an incredibly safe and high standard of living with a favourable climate it makes sense why Costa Rica has appeared on the expat radar.
Panama is a beacon for foreign investment in central America and has consequentially attracted a number of expats to create a unique international work force in the rapidly developing nation. An affordable, modern and safe standard of living have made Panama an expat favourite over the recent years.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Advising both Panama based firms and global multinationals on a range of Transfer Pricing matters.
• Assisting clients with the production of transfer pricing documentation.
• Linking to our broader corporate tax and indirect tax specialists for the purposes of delivering work to clients and winning new work.
• Assisting in dealing with the revenue authorities on technical transfer pricing matters, including Advance Pricing Agreements.
• Working directly with Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax Partners/Directors on complex and technical matters
Requirements for the role:
• A minimum of 4 years of Transfer Pricing experience
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• An educational background in Tax law or Economics would be beneficial