You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
Education, experience and qualifications:
* you'll be technically superb; and you may already have, or be studying for, the Chartered Tax Advisor qualification, or have relevant experience gained from working at HM Revenue & Customs
* you'll have a solid foundation of some years of practical experience in consulting clients on complex VAT issues
* you'll be a sound deliverer of outstanding project work to time and to budget
* you'll have a demonstrable track record of effective team working
* you'll have begun to generate your own project work with clients
* you'll be adept at sharing knowledge and assisting the development of new recruits
* you'll have experience with innovative industries in sectors, such as biotechnology and life sciences
* you'll be able to service a variable client portfolio ranging from international businesses to not-for-profit organisations
* you'll be willing to travel and collaborate with the wider regional tax team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.