Your people responsibilities:
* Enthusiastic manager with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
* Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team
* Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
* Significant involvement in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
Your client responsibilities:
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide exceptional levels of client service
* Business development skills - able to identify opportunities to sell work by proactively managing existing clients.
* Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
* Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
* Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both the company and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.