This highly successful FTSE 100 company based in Surrey, is looking for a Interim Tax Reporting Manager to join them on a 12 month FTC. The role reports into the Global Head of Tax and offers an excellent opportunity for an expereinced interim Tax Specialist to manage the tax compliance and reporting function for the group.
Working as part of a highly experienced and collaborative team, this position is extremely varied and will be empowered to make some key tax decisions.
The Tax Compliance and Reporting Specialist is responsible for corporate tax compliance, group and statutory tax reporting, supporting tax audits across EMEA and managing relationships with API Accounting and Tax, EMEA Accounting and Reporting, and affiliates across EMEA. They will develop credibility through challenge, influence and support to senior stakeholders, ensuring adherence to tax policies and strategies relating to tax reporting and compliance in addition to the strategic goals of the EMEA wide organisation. Create & maintain a suitable business and tax professional network, both internally & externally. The goal is to optimise tax positions across the region, to ensure full compliance with tax regulations to thereby ensure that the group's position is protected from both a financial and reputational perspective.
In addition, they will
* Be responsible for managing the Tax Compliance and Reporting Analyst to ensure that all matters relating to UK corporate tax compliance and reporting for APEL are met, and be the key point of contact, both internally and externally, for UK corporation tax matters.
* Drive a secured and controlled environment to ensure the group's corporate tax reporting and compliance obligations across EMEA are met
* Document & implement tax reporting and compliance policies and procedures
* Provide timely and accurate high level tax advice and are a key point of linkage between the Director Tax, EMEA, EMEA affiliates and other departments in relation to UK Tax, tax compliance and tax reporting matters.
* Oversee the contracting and ongoing negotiation process with third party tax compliance outsource and tax systems provider's are a core leader within the EMEA Tax team, and will also support the business and API tax in addressing any factors that have a financial impact and support improvements in performance through actionable recommendations and challenge to decision making by business units and API tax.Whilst this role is focused on tax compliance and reporting, there is an expectation of cross working and collaboration amongst the EMEA tax team in areas other than tax compliance and reporting.