A rapidly growing retail business has created a newly formed In-house Tax Manager position for an ambitious and driven individual to take ownership of the group tax function. This would be a perfect role for an ATT or CTA qualified tax professional looking for their first move from practice into industry or someone looking to move out of a different in-house tax team.
A rapidly growing retail business based in Manchester city centre.
* Taking ownership of the group tax function and overseeing all tax related issues including completing corporate tax returns and tax accounting.
* Liaising with external advisors for a range of ad-hoc advisory issues.
* Being the main point of contact for the senior management team and advising on transfer pricing issues.
* Getting involved and direct tax matters and supporting business colleagues to ensure that tax risk is assessed.
* Providing support in respect of new acquisitions and reorganisations.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
Someone who is ATT or CTA qualified with a strong knowledge of corporate tax.
Ideally someone who is keen to get involved in a broad area of tax and develop their tax experience.
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + range of other benefits