A leading Financial Services and Global Investment Bank is in search for a Transfer Pricing professional within the Financial Services department to be based in the heart of London.
The role is to manage (along with a Global Transfer Pricing Team) as appropriate the design, review and implementation of Transfer Pricing policies, including reviewing the output of those policies and methods, within the context of the group's overall Transfer Pricing approach. The role has a focus on the European and Middle East region (EMEA).
KEY OBJECTIVES CRITICAL TO SUCCESS
Duties will include managing ad-hoc Transfer Pricing queries and assist business, finance and EMEA tax teams with Transfer Pricing data requests and compliance. Working closely with the Transfer Pricing Centre of Excellence in India to recommend procedures and practices regarding the pricing of intra-group transactions, as well as monitoring the implementation of Group Transfer Pricing policies whilst producing Transfer Pricing documentation for EMEA in line with BEPS action 13. In addition to that, you'll also be responsible in providing support to EMEA entities undergoing tax audits and regulatory queries relating to Transfer Pricing matters as well as identifying documents and review intra-group transactions and recommend appropriate actions to mitigate Transfer Pricing risks.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Professional qualification Accountant/Lawyer/CTA or relevant economic qualification.
• Transfer Pricing professional having 3-4 years post qualification experience (preferably with Financial Services experience) with a good
knowledge of Finance. A good general knowledge of direct and indirect tax issues affecting Transfer Pricing would be helpful.
• Highly effective communication and presentation skills (this role will involve significant face time with the business and finance functions
and needs to be confident and credible in front of them).
• Excellent written communication skills (this role will be responsible for developing Transfer Pricing documentation).
• Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills.
• Collaborative working style coupled with results-orientated focus.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN RETURN
This role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a globally recognised bank. Additionally, the company will also offer you the chance for gaining a wealth of experience on which to build a rewarding career. The company are offering an exceptional competitive salary to the successful individual.