A leading global law firm is in search for a Transfer Pricing specialist to be based in the heart of London. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to ambitious and passionate people.
You will be given the opportunity to work within the Corporate Tax department for a well-established and rapidly growing law firm, and offers you the prospect to work with some of the most talented and respected individuals within the field.
KEY OBJECTIVES CRITICAL TO SUCCESS
We are currently recruiting a Transfer Pricing professional to join the firm’s successful and dedicated Transfer Pricing team. The successful candidate will work closely with prominent individuals within the firm to assist in delivering effective solutions and meet deadlines efficiently. The position will involve a significant amount of time working closely with the firm’s internal and external clients, and offer an opportunity to travel. This erratic and exciting role is ideally suited to someone working in the transfer pricing advisory team of the firm or an individual who is currently in-house and looking to implement his or her practical experience in a different environment. Transfer pricing is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid development and career progression.
Duties will include conducting and taking part in fact-finding and functional analysis interviews and documenting the information obtained whilst constructing financial models throughout various stages of projects. You will also be conducting transfer pricing analysis and benchmarking studies, and drafting transfer pricing documentations as well as coordinating with the firm’s internal and external clients, assisting with project management, drawing-up budgets and creating project plans. Furthermore, you are required to interact with lawyers in tax and other practices within the UK and internationally.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong financial modelling skills and an ability to use standard transfer pricing benchmarking databases.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the firms internal and external clients and peers.
• Strong organisational and management skills and an ability to prioritise and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Experience working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional or corporate services.
• A degree level qualification or higher, preferably in a related field.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN RETURN
In return, you will join a leading global law firm that rewards success and will provide you with the exposure and skills needed to progress in your career. The firm will also offer the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a globally recognised firm. The firm are offering an exceptional competitive salary to the successful individual.