My client is an innovative, continually developing international organisation with a modern mentality and a multinational working space. Owing to growth, they currently seek an indirect tax professional to join their Intrastat team. Core responsibility is handling Intrastat declarations throughout the EU. The ideal candidate will therefore have solid knowledge of Excel, the ability to deal with large data sets and an aspiration to build their career in a forward-thinking, progressive organisation.
- Filing Intrastat declarations across multiple EU jurisdictions
- Project work (i.e., improving efficiency, risk management)
- Supporting junior members of the team with training and advice for work with complex clients
- Experience filing Intrastat declarations in multiple countries
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a second major European language