My client is a thriving international business with a modern mindset and an inclusive, multicultural work environment. Thanks to on-going growth, they currently seek an indirect tax professional to join their international VAT compliance team. The model candidate for this role will combine sound knowledge of VAT with excellent communication skills and a desire to develop their career in an open-minded, international environment.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, EC Sales, and Intrastat reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with the tax authorities
- Supervising and reviewing the work of compliance assistants
- Researching relevant changes in legislation
- At least 2 years of experience of working in VAT
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second major European language