A global professional services firm is seeking an ambitious Senior Indirect Tax Manager to join their Large Corporate Team based in London. They work with FTSE 100 companies and large multinationals operating within the UK. Working on high impact projects, in an advisory function, you will be challenged by a broad range of interesting projects.
You will be joining the firms largest indirect tax team, led by partners with broader responsibilities for shaping the direction of the firms’ tax offerings within the UK and Globally, giving you the opportunity to learn from and impress the firms leading subject matter experts. This expanding team has a strong track record of driving the professional development of their team and entrusting their senior managers with close contact with top clients.
• A proven track record in advising clients from a range of sectors and industries on complex Valued Added Tax (VAT) issues.
• A motivated, proactive individual that can build and maintain their own client relationships and win new business with minimal oversight from Partners and Directors.
• To be able to assist in the development of VAT technical offerings and to efficiently disseminate complex messages in a manner that is easy to understand.
• The ability to manage a client team and to support the development of junior staff.
• Someone who will respond well to being encouraged to shape and actively manage their career development through involvement in a broad variety of work.
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• A commercial, client service driven approach to your work.
The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team, with clear opportunities to expand your Indirect Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners