Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to be based in their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients, including both the tax compliance and coordinating the tax advice, both local and international
• Responsible for the development and management of staff, including delegation of work as appropriate
• Monitoring and coaching of staff
• Involvement in the efficient running of the team i.e. team meetings/socials/technical and skills training/financial management etc.
• ACA, ACCA or CTA Qualified or equivalent
• Strong technical skills within UK Corporate and /or International Tax
• Exceptional client service with strong delivery skills
• Strong leadership and ability to mentor and develop staff
• Ability to win new work with the input and expertise from the wider Firm
• Up to date with regular developments in Tax with the ability to liaise with our global network
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.