Our client is an internationally recognised corporate tax advisory firm that focuses on FTSE100 multinationals and smaller private equity owned groups.
They are looking for a recently CTA qualified corporate tax specialist who is looking to hit a steep learning curve and develop their career to pure international tax advisory.
Ideally you will be:
• Energised by variety, enjoying delivering value as both an operator and an advisor.
• A confident and engaging communicator.
• Flexible and client focused.
• Motivated by working in a dynamic team and thrive on challenge.
And your profile will include:
• ICAEW or ICAS qualified (ATT or CTA in addition is advantageous).
• A minimum of 3 years UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience.
• Knowledge of managing projects, including scheduling, budgeting, client communication.
• Excellent research skills and high aptitude with numbers.
• Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and to manage a range of stakeholders.
• Willingness to help train more junior members of the team.