Greenfield role with a global FTSE 100 Start Up, due to continued growth the client are looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Advisor to take on a 360 role.
With continued global growth my client is expanding their tax offering, this is their first Indirect Tax hire so need an experienced advisor who can turn their hand to all areas of Indirect Tax. The role will see you work closely with the Head of Tax on planning and strategy but also on the improving their current compliance offering.
* Advise and provide operational guidance on indirect tax implications for new product developments, new services and business activity.
* Liaising closely with various teams across the business, ensuring indirect tax risk is highlighted and managed.
* Review commercial contracts with a view to spotting opportunities and ensuring compliance, considering tax clauses and risks.
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
* Liaising with HMRC and all relevant tax authorities.
* Liaise with the wider tax function, assisting on a variety of projects, developments and advising on new areas of legislation's.
* Testing and improving the current indirect tax processes.
* Strong Compliance Background
* ACA/CTA qualification would be beneficial
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh