This role covers three key areas: tax advisory, tax reporting and forecasting, and transfer pricing. The role will therefore suit a candidate with both experience in international tax advisory matters from a UK perspective as well as a strong grounding in tax reporting skills, who can therefore efficiently lead that aspect of the Tax team's work, whilst addressing the wider aspects of the role.
* Tax advisory including:
* Provide tax support for the development and delivery of the ongoing operating structure of both the UK and wider international group.
* Identify and address international tax law developments impacting on the structure of the group.
* Liaising with HMRC and other tax authorities, and obtaining appropriate clearances.
* Tax reporting and forecasting including:
* UK tax reporting and global consolidated tax reporting.
* Preparation of tax forecasts.
* Tax disclosures for statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP.
* Country-by-country reporting to HMRC, and the country-by-country report for publication in accordance CRD IV. Management of worldwide CBCR notification.
* Transfer Pricing including:
* Consideration of appropriate transfer pricing methods, including assessing developments in revenue and cost allocation.
* Updating and preparation of supporting documentation, including the Transfer Pricing Master File and transfer pricing risk assessments.
* Management and support of the team in delivering the above.
* Strong tax accounting skills, including excellent knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP and working knowledge of US GAAP.
* Experienced with Oracle and Hyperion, or similar.
* Sound technical knowledge of tax and its application to commercial activities.
* Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified. CTA qualification also beneficial.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.