Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Corporate Tax Assistant Managers to its team in Dublin, Ireland.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of tax compliance and advisory projects for a broad portfolio of domestic and International clients across various industry sectors
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
• Contribute to winning new work through existing and new clients
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients
• Involvement in the delivery of training to trainees
• AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant
• Experience of working within Corporate Tax in a practice environment
• Strong technical skills working with both Irish and International clients
• Experience of supervising assignments and managing client relationships
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.