An opportunity has arisen for an Indirect Tax Manager to join a global leading tax firm in Leeds.
- Providing Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
Qualifications and Skills
ACA or CTA qualified preferable but not essential
Experience and Background
- Prior Indirect Tax experience is essential
- Can identify business development opportunities and generate sales
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.