Our client who is a leading global tax firm is currently looking to appoint an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager based in Manchester.
- Involvement in indirect tax advisory work
- Discussing new tax issues and opportunities with clients
- Carrying out VAT reviews to identify tax risks and opportunities.
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior Indirect Tax experience
- Ideally CTA / ACA / CA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent), but not essential
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.