A listed multinational with operations in over 100 jurisdictions is currently seeking an International Tax Manager with a focus on the EMEA region. This position is situated within a medium sized team with good potential for progression and will involve minimal travel.
- Take ownership of the UK corporate tax process and manage international tax compliance, liaising closely with localised teams and advisors
- Constantly assess the EMEA tax position, advising on potential adjustments and implementations
- Assist with ongoing financial projects, predominantly M&A structuring (experience not required)
- ACA/CTA qualified within the UK with at least 1-3 years PQE
- Experience of UK and EMEA tax (international candidates with proven UK tax experience considered)
- Confident personality with an ability to work autonomously.