Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a FATCA/CRS Senior Tax Manager or Manager to be based in their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Lead, manage and develop the FATCA/CRS team in the Channel Islands
• Provide advice to UK and offshore clients on all matters relating to FATCA and CRS
• Provide support to other offices worldwide on FATCA and CRS related matters aa they apply in Jersey and Guernsey
• Assist the senior management team in business development including providing local and global solutions to clients, attending and presenting at seminars and the preparation of relevant articles and alerts
• Build a global network of contacts to grow the FATCA (and possibly a wider) offering, through colleagues and contacts in the Channel Islands
• Full involvement in the local Guernsey/Jersey team i.e. team meetings/socials/technical and skills training etc.
• ACA, ACA or CPA Qualified or equivalent
• CTA or ATT qualification is desirable but not essential
• Strong technical skills (FATCA, CRS and possibly wider corporate tax)
• Exceptional client service with strong delivery skills and the expertise to sign off on certain aspects of advice
• Strong leadership and ability to mentor and develop staff. You will be in charge of a team of staff with differing levels of FATCA knowledge. This team will be grown under your leadership
• Ability to win new work with the input and expertise from the wider Firm
• Up to date with regular developments in FATCA with the ability to liaise with our global network
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.