This mid tier accountancy is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior who is fluent in Chinese or Mandarin.
Your new company
This mid tier accountancy firm is a leader in its field. Due to continued growth and expansion of the client base there is now a need to recruit an exceptional mixed tax senior who is fluent speaking in Chinese or Mandarin.
Your new role
Your new role will involve taking responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of technical tax services to clients in conjunction with the Partner and liaising with other teams.
* Undertake technical support and research in delivering tax services to a portfolio of clients and provide technical resource to meet client needs liaising with relevant Partner;
* Prepare complex personal tax returns;
* Effectively delegate simpler work to assistants and trainees, review the same and provide constructive feedback;
* Assist with tax planning, projects, compliance matters and deal with client queries. Draft correspondence to clients and liaise with Partners;
* Apply technical knowledge in the understanding of the principles of residency, ordinary residency and domicile, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and understand the taxation of death estates and trusts;
* Take responsibility for the delivery of the complete tax computations and returns for more advanced jobs and be able to deal with all aspects of tax accounting;
* Be able to deal with the tax issues affecting owners of companies including how to efficiently extract cash from the company and entrepreneur's relief, setting up and closing down companies, group aspects including transfer process, group rebates etc;
* Work in collaboration with the team to share knowledge and ideas to assist in the communication and achievement of team goals. Coach and develop others to build their knowledge of tax;
* Build profile as a technical expert and develop a network of professional contacts outside of the firm by use of technology and attending events;
* Assist with Marketing initiatives and build knowledge and awareness of all aspects of the firm's service to help identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell services to clients;
* Support marketing and business development initiatives to include writing content for articles and researching specific topics as directed;
* Be pro-active and identify opportunities to win new work in conjunction with Partners;
* Engage positively with the business and advocate the firm's values;
* Take responsibility for own personal and professional behaviour and development to progress learning and career progression;
* Act with honesty, fairness and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and team members whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust.
What you'll need to succeed
* Professionally qualified - e.g. ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience
* Appropriate experience within relevant tax discipline at this level
* Fluent in Chinese or Mandarin