A leading electronics business based in West London, are currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join their in house team, reporting directly into the Head of Tax. This would make an excellent move if you’re looking for broad exposure and a level of autonomy.
- Liaise closely with external advisors and various tax bodies on the outsourced corporate tax compliance cycle, ensuring that filings are accurate and filed in a timely manner.
- Assess the tax impact of group operations, including implementation of policy for acquisitions and restructuring.
- Assist on an ad hoc manner with all tax projects and issues, with focus on the UK and US.
- ACA/CTA with 2-3 years PQE experience, preferably with exposure to private equity or investment.
- A strong and confident personality, ready to challenge ideas and utilize up to date technical knowledge.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to build relationships across the group and subsidiaries, as well as with external advisors.