An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join a global leading tax firm in London. Our client is a leading Corporate Tax specialist and due to extensive growth are looking to expand their team. The successful candidate will be working as a member of the client service team to provide Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory services.
- Involvement on tax advisory and planning work on client portfolio
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Planning compliance work and taking responsibility for managing the process through to submission of tax computations
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
Experience and Background
- Prior Corporate Tax experience is essential
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.