Tired of 6 minute schedules and time-sheets? Worried about going into a boring compliance driven Group Tax role… and the ceiling that can come with some In-House roles?!
Worry no longer – we have a pure transaction, deals, M&A tax role In-House with zero, you heard that correctly, zero compliance!
Tax Lawyer or Tax Accountant sought with circa 4-7 years’ PQE. Must have UK tax experience.
About Our Client
• New York, US headquartered company with European operations headquartered in London.
• In their sector this client is one of the market leading players. Competitors comment they are ‘renowned for what they do, nimble and hard
to compete with’!
• Fast-growth and strategic plans for their London and European offeringRole Description
• Advising internal teams in relation to the tax aspects of transactions, oft with a European dimension.
• Managing Advisors (Legal and Accounting firms).
• Undertaking due diligence as part of a transaction, satisfying conditions precedent, reviewing documents.
• Co-ordinating, drafting and preparing advice, and negotiation of structures and documents.
• Liaising with senior management – there is typically a flat structure so inherent confidence with Senior Management/ Executives.
• Additional (* but not a pre-requisite). European languages would be useful but by no means essential.
• Understanding of the wider business/City/commercial dynamics of deals i.e. valuations, wider Legal and Accounting issues would be ideal
(but again, not a pre-requisite).
• Comfortable taking complex documents and tax intricacies, and negotiating both the technical and commercial element.
• You will have worked mostly in a Deals/M&A/Transactional tax role to date.
• Must be UK qualified and residing in the UK at present.
• Able to work at a fast pace and manage Advisors & intermediaries.
• Non-political – the team work very closely together so ‘fit’ and willingness to tackle tasks irrespective of your level is important.
Whats on Offer
• In the coming years it is likely there will be further European presence for this Group – career opportunities will abound with these office
• Competitive salary, market leading.
• Bonus up to 20% / discretionary.
• Health Benefits and other benefits.
• This client is ‘flying’ so an exciting time to join!