Do you want to work for a leading accounting practice firm in an environment where you can achieve your potential and take your career to new heights?
A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing an Employment Tax Assistant to join their growing team in their Birmingham office. Responsibilities will include:
• Analysing and interpreting data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues.
• Assistance with producing high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• Helping to manage projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring recoverability and financial targets are met.
• Developing a strong understanding of the full range of the firm’s services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Technically competent and able to produce well-supported pieces of technical work
• Studying towards, or willing to study towards a professional qualification (ACA/ATT/CTA or equivalent)
• A genuine interest in the work you do and the clients you work with
• Able to seize opportunities to adapt quickly and wisely and optimise growth for the firm and its clients
• Able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.