Do you want to work for a leading accounting practice firm in an environment where you can achieve your potential and take your career to new heights?
A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing an Employment Tax Executive to join their growing team in their London office. You will use your expertise of UK domestic and international employment tax and social security legislation and reporting to support small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax-related issues, working on everything from negotiating with tax authorities to providing bespoke advice to your clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Analysing and interpreting data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues.
• Producing high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• Managing projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring recoverability and financial targets are met.
• Developing a strong understanding of the full range of the firm’s services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole.
• Leading, managing, motivating and coaching more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues.
• Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA, or equivalent).
• A proven track record of leading engagements and developing new business opportunities.
• Exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the region.
• An Employment Tax specialist, through which you seek to grow our business and consulting services.
• A genuine interest in the work you do and the clients you work with
• Able to seize opportunities to adapt quickly and wisely and optimise growth for the firm and its clients
• Able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.