A leading professional services firm is looking for a skilled Private Client Senior Manager with experience advising on personal tax matters for a variety of high-net-worth individuals, to be based in Manchester. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years. The firm works with a diverse client base, ranging from executives of multinational corporations to professional athletes and entertainers, who may be tax resident in multiple jurisdictions.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
• You will be required to build and expand your network to generate more opportunities for Private Client work.
• Manage the local compliance team and be at the forefront of embedding an efficient process and delivering a high quality and efficient product.
• Enhance and build the compliance offering through a combination of improving the skills of our people onshore and offshore and developing technology to further improve the process.
• The individual would be expected to delegate effectively, review work and have the ability to encourage and foster the development of the team members.
• Identify potential risks and deliver innovative and competitive solutions.
• Recognise and develop opportunities to further grow the national business.
• Advise clients regarding any planning opportunities (CGT, IT, IHT)
• Confirming tax efficiency of investment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Appropriate professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
• Previous experience of working in management positions
• Excellent technical specialist knowledge and expertise on all matters relating to tax returns and self-assessment including aspects relevant to international mobile senior executives.
• Proven track record of building long term client relationships with high ranking C suite senior executives and high net worth individuals which often generate advisory opportunities.
• Market facing leadership skills.
• A passion for delivering exceptional service achieved by strength and depth of client relationships and a strong belief in value delivered through Private Client in your chosen specialist area.
• Ambition and drive that matches the ambition that we have for this business.
• A strong team ethic and the ability to grow resources and personally invest both within your immediate peer group but also more widely across the firm.
Apply through etaxjobs now for more information.