A leading professional services firm is looking for an Assistant Tax Advisor or Assistant Manager specialising in Global Mobility/Expatriate Tax to join their team in Glasgow or Edinburgh. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years. The role involves working on a range of clients from a pure advisory perspective and offers excellent career progression opportunities, with the chance to get involved in the day-to-day delivery of client service and the management of client relationships from day one.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of GMS tax services to our clients
• Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
• Preparing client advice
• Management of compliance processes for international assignees
• Preparation/review of hypothetical tax and tax equalisation calculations
• Maintaining good relationships with clients
• Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
• Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
• Some project management
• Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff, where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified ATT/ACA/CTA or appropriate experience
• Global Mobility / Expatriate tax experience (other relevant tax experience will also be considered for the right candidates)
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce a first class service for clients by working closely with colleagues
• High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
• Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
Apply through etaxjobs now for more information.