Marks Sattin are currently working with one of the fastest growing Accountancy firm in West Yorkshire. They are looking for a qualified or part qualified Auditor to join their growing team.
* Working directly to managers you will work on a variety of audit and accounts clients across the Yorkshire area. This will involve carrying out audits, finalising accounts and liaising directly with clients. There will also be tax computations to complete ready for review by colleagues in the tax team. You will ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and is technically accurate. You will resolve technical issues with clients and colleagues.
* You will monitor the work of trainees at varying levels of qualification and experience in the office and at client premises and provide prompt and meaningful feedback to assist with the development of their technical knowledge.
* You will need to manage your own time and that of others to meet deadlines and deliver an effective service to clients.
* You will have the highest commitment to client care, ensuring that the expectations of clients are managed and met or exceeded. You will demonstrate the ability able to communicate effectively with clients and identify opportunities to add value to their businesses.
* You will use networking and contacts to keep up-to-date on current business affairs and build the reputation of the Firm. You will demonstrate an understanding of the broader work of other departments in the firm and be able to identify when there are opportunities to provide added value to the work carried out for clients.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* ACA or ACCA studier with experience on both audit and accounts clients.
* Experience of delivering work to the highest standard.
* Effective communication skills, both written and in person.
* An understanding of the appropriate form and content of communication as appropriate to different situations and the needs of clients and colleagues.
* Evidence of a commitment to own continuous professional development and ensuring technical knowledge is current and relevant.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.