Self-motivated and highly driven Capital Allowances Manager required for an international tax firm.
Our client is one of the leading tax firms around the globe and due to extensive growth are looking to expand their Capital Allowances team.
The role entails working with a wide range of organisations and individuals that incur significant expenditure on acquiring and constructing assets.
The successful individual will:
• Working collaboratively, assisting with the delivery of client engagements
• Preparing capital allowance claims for submission to HM Revenue & Customs
• Assisting in the preparation of technical queries from other parts of the firm
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong academic background including a degree minimum 2:1
• You may already be working in a professional services background with experience tax or alternatively a qualified accountant with a
background in audit looking to develop your career within tax
• Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information.
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package