Our Multinational client has grown aggressively in the past years. Revenues have grown from £15m in 2014, to £27m in 2015 and over £41m in 2016.
Right now, they are seeking a Corporate tax Manager professional with some VAT experience that wants to grow with them. This role needs someone with energy, ideas & drive must be able to prioritise tasks. Reporting to the Head of tax.
Exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to take responsibility for the group's tax compliance and gain exposure to tax advisory across all taxes and geographies
* Working closely with front-office colleagues to ensure that the group's tax profile is aligned with changing commercial realities.
* Working closely with Finance and Legal colleagues to ensure the group's tax policies are properly implemented in terms of inter-company agreements, accounting entries and financial reporting.
* All other ad hoc tasks necessary to support the business
* Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) or tax adviser (CTA)
* Proven, successful experience of dealing with tax authorities and corporation tax and VAT return preparation essential
* Experience in impact of tax strategy implementation on other areas of business desirable
* Exposure to taxes outside UK corporation tax and VAT useful but not essential