US Tax opportunities in Asia's Financial Capital, Hong Kong! The firm are looking for an ambitious, personable US Tax manager to join their leading US Tax practice in the city. the team is incredibly international with a number of professionals with practical and educational experience from both Canada and the US.
This is a rare opportunity for US Tax professionals to work in a diverse, dynamic and high growth market like Hong Kong!
Responsibilities of the role:
* Prepare and review US federal and state corporate and partnership returns;
* Oversee US tax compliance related matters;
* Correspond with the US tax authorities on clients' tax matters;
* Assist in FATCA-related engagements and provide regulatory updates on FATCA to clients;
* Manage US tax consulting engagements; and
* Assist in internal and external US tax training
Requirements for the role:
* Degree holder preferably in accounting, CPA ideal
* Minimum 5 years of experience in US corporate and/or partnership tax;
* Excellent command of written and spoken English;
* Proficiency in both Cantonese and Mandarin is preferable;
* Experience assisting asset management clients is preferred, but not required.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance