A growing SME with strong UK operations and a growing presence in western Europe are seeking a Group Tax Manager to in-house their tax function. The business specialises in physical healthcare utensils and has a strong online presence.
As one of the first hires into the finance team this would be an excellent opportunity to truly make your mark on a rapidly growing business.
- Ownership of CT compliance and reporting (half yearly, yearly), automation and working with outsource providers
- Tax planning and strategy for international expansion
- VAT ownership, utilising advisors on VAT registrations and filing obligations
- Offering tax input on all international finance projects, clearly communicating tax matters to non-tax and non-finance personnel
- ACA and/or CTA qualified with Big 4 or Top Tier training. Experience in-house is highly beneficial, ideally this would be a second or third move
- A strong background in corporation tax with detailed knowledge of UK tax compliance is essential. A large portion is outsourced but you must be able to case-handle
- An entrepreneurial nature and the ability to strategize is essential