This would ideally suit a senior (ATT qualified) tax individual however, this Top 50 practice would be open to someone who has basic knowledge of tax that would be looking for a career within this service line.
* Preparing accurate corporate tax returns and computations together with tax accounting provisioning within the time frames agreed
* Submitting corporate tax returns online
* Dealing with queries from clients, colleagues and HMRC
* Ensuring work, tasks and projects are handled effectively and correctly from start to finish
* Budgeting, planning, scheduling and delegating work to assistants
* Keeping the team informed of issues which may affect the budget
* Briefing, training and debriefing assistants, giving formal feedback as required
* Ensuring compliance with internal (tax methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
* Great work/life balance
* Opportunity to join a leading and highly reputable firm
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic Career Development/Progression