An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a market leading professional services practice in Angola. The firm are looking to bring on board an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join the practice to increase their market share and allocate more Management time to the training and development of junior staff members.
The market requires someone who enjoys a challenge, someone who can be resilient and thrive under pressure. The market is growing and is home to a number of international professionals offering a unique opportunity to gain experience in a less common market.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Regular tax consultancy;
* Review of tax returns;
* Tax optimisation, tax audits and due diligence;
* Preparation of training actions;
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum professional experience of 5 years in tax consultancy or auditing;
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Management, Economics or similar;
* Solid knowledge of Office tools (PowerPoint, Word and Excel - advanced level);
* Knowledge of Portuguese and / or Angolan tax legislation;
* Valued general knowledge about the Angolan reality. Ex.s: culture, labour legislation, private investment, commercial;
* Proficiency in English & Portuguese
For more information contact Dean Dugas
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance