CAREER CHALLENGE, CAREER GROWTH, COMPETITIVE SALARY AND UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE.
Change Recruitment Group is working with a Global Accounting Practice firm in Papua New Guinea to assist them in the recruitment of a Senior Tax Manager/Director.
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. With a vibrant and colourful culture, Papua New Guinea has more than 600 islands and 800 indigenous languages. Full of interesting attractions, magnificent natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage. From exploring the coral-ringed beaches to trekking, diving, snorkelling, surfing, fishing, kayaking or bird watching – Papua New Guinea is well suited for the adventurous type! There is also the well-known Yacht Club that is extremely popular amongst expatriates.
OPPORTUNITY & REQUIREMENTS
• Senior Manager/Director Role, working closely with one of four tax partners across a multitude of industry sectors.
• Strength in Financial Services; Mining, Oil and Gas is desirable but not essential.
• The role will be a general mix between tax compliance and tax advisory, covering general tax - corporate, personal and other broad-based or indirect taxes
• Candidate must have strong knowledge on Commonwealth-based tax systems e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
• Strong technical skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Successful candidate will be required to build not only deep client relationships but also the ability to work with Tax Authorities.
• Ideally you will have experience of working in a Global Accounting Practice firm previously and experience from a Western and developing market will both be considered.
• The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
• Attractive expatriate package offered.
• The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the world.
• A resilient personality is required and you must have researched the location and be committed to relocating to Papua New Guinea to be considered.
• PNG is commonly known for its “bad press” and security concerns, however, once these are fully understood, you can then look past it and see the fantastic opportunities that Papua New Guinea can offer.
Submit your resume to Ibi Kabir