Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager for their Tax team in Singapore.
• Responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients in Singapore
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant Indirect Tax issues
• Preparation of technical arguments to support tax position
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• Liaising internally with other key departments within the firm
• Reporting to and liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
• Degree educated
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of Indirect Tax
• A technical and detailed understanding of Indirect Tax gained in an Accountancy Practice
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.