An exciting opportunity has arisen in a large professional services firm in Belgium! The firm are currently looking for an ambitious Transfer Pricing Manager to join either their Financial Services or Mixed Industry team. The teams are very international with many professionals from all over the world. The opportunity provides exposure to several large and exciting clients as well as an opportunity to progress in a less rigid environment.
The role responsibilities:
* Advising major financial services / mixed industry clients in relation to transfer pricing matters;
* Deal with highly complex transfer pricing issues on a daily basis and write high-quality opinions on a variety of international tax and transfer pricing related topics;
* Manage and assist in the review and design of transfer pricing policies, including transfer pricing documentation, prepare and attend meetings on an international level with key-decision makers, to discuss the clients' business and tax needs;
* Be the first contact for a variety of top-class financial services clients;
* Have the opportunity to go on assignments abroad and/or accompany senior people on in-country visits to broaden your international network.
* Perform economic, financial and accounting analyses and contribute actively to the development of client-oriented cross-border ideas and policies;
* Supervise and manage assignments by consultants and seniors in the group;
* Between 3 - 5 years of professional experience in Transfer Pricing (Big 4 preferred)
* A Masters Degree (Economics preferred)
* Fluency in English, any French and or Dutch language skills highly beneficial
* Team player with exceptional communication skills and hands-on approach
For more information on the position please contact Dean Dugas.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance