An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique Economic Consulting firm in Germany. The firm are looking to expand their prestigious Transfer Pricing practice in both Frankfurt & Berlin with newly qualified PhD (Preferred) Economists.
* The firm are a boutique advisory firm focusing on using Economic Models to solve complex Transfer Pricing issues that the Big Four would deem too difficult or "not worth their while".
* The firm have a well respected reputation globally for incredibly complex and academic work
* The team consists of highly regarded Economists (most of whom are PhD in Economics qualified)
* The team Team is headed by one of the most respected Transfer Pricing professionals in Germany who has written handbooks on Transfer Pricing which most students have used at one point or another
* A number of Ex Big Four Transfer Pricing professionals who were looking for more complex and challenging work
* Assisting team members in the delivery of complex Transfer Pricing projects, using various existing economic models / principles to derive solutions.
* The firm are actively investing and expanding in the German market progression is less rigid and likely quicker than in the Big Four
* Fluency in English - German language skills highly beneficial
* Between 0-3 Years of Transfer Pricing experience
* A Minimum of Masters in Economics (PhD preferred)
* Ability to work in either Frankfurt or Berlin
Please contact Dean Dugas
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance