Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager who is looking to become a Manager?
Our client is one of the leading Corporate Tax specialists around the globe and due to extensive growth are looking to expand their Corporate Tax team in London.
The role will be primarily advisory based, providing both advice and support to a wide variety of businesses including small OMB’s to large multi-national corporations.
Experience and Background
• Proven UK based Corporate Tax experience; mixed Tax experience would be an advantage but is not essential
• Good knowledge of UK corporate tax; possession of sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues, and knowing when to involve others
• A track record of leading projects, with a focus on accountability, high quality and timely delivery.
• Previous experience of managing a client portfolio and a team of junior staff
• ACA/ ACCA/ CTA qualification or equivalent
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.