Fast paced and growing Tax team looking for an individual with significant post qualified tax professional experience looking to obtain further exposure across all areas of taxation both domestically and globally (i.e. corporate tax, indirect tax, payroll tax, transfer pricing).
* Group reporting
* Quarterly tax provisioning:
* Review of international entities.
* Preparation of UK entities.
* Monthly reporting:
* Review of international tax cash flow.
* Calculation of UK tax provisions.
* Transfer Pricing
* Working with shareholders to ensure all BEPS/CBCR requirements met.
* Update and maintenance of Transfer Pricing financial models.
* Liaison with external advisors in respect of the global masterfile and local country documentation requirements.
* Indirect taxes
* Assistance with quarterly UK VAT returns as required.
* International tax
* Input on ad-hoc Permanent Establishment issues; M&A activity; mobile employee issues; internal restructuring/rationalisation.
* Internal controls
* Assist with the relevant Senior Accounting Officer / Sarbanes Oxley process documentation requirements.
* Assistance on various US tax reporting requirement, including FIN 48 reviews.
Qualifications and experience:
The role would suit an individual with some analytical experience looking to develop further in an intellectually challenging, analytically rigorous yet supportive environment.
Desirable qualities for this role include:
* You will need to be ACA or CTA qualified
* Someone comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously
* Can-do attitude
* Strong communicator and ability to ask the right questions
* Able to proactively work on issues that arise within one of the different parts of the role
* Strong MS office skills