A market-leading marketing and communications company that works across advertising, PR, Branding as some examples, are sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified International Tax Manager to join their close knit tax team.
You will report directly into the Group Tax Director and be responsible for ensuring that the tax affairs are effectively managed across the EMEA regions for a wide range of tax issues. Within this role, you will be involved in:
* Providing operating companies with corporate tax advice e.g. liaising with advisors to resolve tax issues in the effected countries
* Acquisition structuring and post-acquisition integration and reorganisations
* Co-coordinating the acquisition due diligence and models of tax implications for the group of larger potential acquisitions
* Assisting our operating companies and working with our advisors on tax audit defence strategies
* International tax reorganisations to facilitate business initiatives e.g. mergers and joint ventures
* Involvement in tax reporting
* Liaising with separate teams regarding the tax impact of proposed transactions
This would be a great role for an individual currently working within one of the Big 4 firms - looking to make their first move in-house, into a great role.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.