A FTSE-250 retail business is seeking an international tax advisory to join their massively successful, growing finance team. The role will report directly into the Head of Tax, giving you a highly autonomous role. The role will have a major focus on the EMEA region and will offer a broad tax exposure.
- Assist the Head of Tax with tax auditing and compliance for businesses across the UK and Europe
- Advise on current tax policy with both Corporate Tax and VAT requirements
- Provide input at all stages of new product development within multiple sectors, advising on potential tax impacts.
- Both direct and indirect corporate tax experience with prior experience in a respected firm advantageous
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with Big 4 experience desirable
- The ideal applicant will be confident, engaging and commercial; eager to hit the ground running.
A background in UK corporate tax is required for this role, with ideal candidates ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified from Top Tier firms. Experience within the media or technology sector would also be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be confident in their approach, eager to get involved in a variety of ongoing tax projects.