This private equity backed health and beauty venture has successfully gone through their third round of funding and are looking to recruit a Tax and Treasury Manager as they are looking to bring their tax team in-house for the first time. Joining a dynamic, and highly successful team, this is great role with great exposure to a variety of different departments within.
- Ownership of accurate reporting of VAT and Corporation Tax, ensuring that VAT is appropriately charged and reported
- Maintaining timely submissions of annual Corporation Tax
- Ensuring group VAT compliance across the business including preparation and submission of group VAT returns
- Preparing tax disclosures for group annual financial statements.
- Ensure submission to parent of 12 monthly rolling cash flow forecasts.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/HMRC qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in tax accounting either gained in a practice or in-house environment
- Experience dealing with AlphaTax, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A strong communicator, able to build relationships, and liaising effectively with senior management, and HMRC