A market leading, multinational Insurance firm headquartered in London is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Corporate Tax Manager to join their Group Tax Team.
This firm covers life and general insurance, as well as asset management businesses, and are extremely committed to providing an excellent service to their customers.
This Group tax team is responsible for the firm's compliance in respect of tax, tax risk and oversees tax risk globally. The general responsibilities of the team include: the responsibility for the submission of all statutory and non-statutory tax returns across all taxes, providing advice on all tax disciplines e.g. corporate tax, vat, insurance premium tax and supporting the understanding and the implementation of new tax legislation.
As an individual within the team, your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Senior Tax Manager on UK Corporation Tax, group IFRS and Solvency II tax reporting processes
* Liaising with the wider finance teams on tax issues
* Communicating with senior stakeholders within the firm on the impact of tax on group KPIs
* Analysing the tax impact of transactions
* Working alongside the Senior Tax Manager with projects, which may include changes to the C&R process
It is preferred that you have prior experience of IFRS consolidated tax reporting within insurance or financial services - but this is not essential.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.