Our client, an accountancy firm, is recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager within the Private Client Department. The department is seeking a motivated and ambitious Individual, ideally with some experience in dealing with high net worth individuals and non-dom clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparing the tax returns, these will be reviewed by your manager.
* Assisting with training and supervising junior members of staff.
* Communicating and corresponding with HMRC and answering queries from clients.
* Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities.
* Monitoring work in progress on client allocations in order to ensure acceptable recovery and timely issuing of fee notes.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years personal tax experience preferably within a practice environment. A detailed knowledge of income, inheritance, capital gains and employment tax is desirable.
ATT qualified as a minimum, and CTA qualification is preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.