Tonic International Recruitment is working with a leading professional services firm in Paris, with a assisting them to hire an experienced Consultant/Senior Consultant in Transfer Pricing for their growing team.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing advisory and compliance services to a range of clients across varied industries. In this role you will be responsible for:
• High quality delivery of transfer pricing advice and solutions to major institutions
• Work on the preparation of relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis
• Research relevant issues, maintaining awareness of available know-how and taking responsibility for being up to date with relevant changes to legislation
• Contribute your know-how and knowledge to the department with a good understanding of OECD guidelines
• You hold a Masters or equivalent certification in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law or similar.
• You have 2 – 5 years of working experience in Transfer Pricing in a similar position.
• You have strong knowledge and understanding of transfer pricing concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods and other financial transactions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package as well as best-in-class training and career development. You will also enjoy living in Paris and experiencing everyday pleasures including its world renowned café culture, beautiful architecture, cuisine, arts and cultural scene and more…
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.