An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the in-house tax team at a market leading entertainment company, on a fixed term contract basis.
They are the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders.
• Preparation of CT600 and supporting calculations for submission to HMRC of c.25 Group companies.
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts provision including 2 tax consolidations for groups with multiple companies including JV’s and non-UK entities.
• Review of tax computations and accounts provision for a number of Group companies where tax function is outsourced (including Irish and German subsidiaries).
• Quarterly Group tax reporting to US head office including UK to US GAAP adjustments
• Calculation of QIPs, balancing payments and completion of GPA closure notices.
• Preparation of annual budget for current and deferred tax including estimated tax payments for budget cash flow.
• Liaison with Auditors and HMRC on various tax queries and enquiries.
• Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing and due diligence reviews.
• Ad hoc research on various tax matters (corporate, international, VAT and PAYE).
• Monthly review of tax information and communication with management accountants.
• Maintain permanent file and standing data for Group companies and review on regular basis.
• Monitoring of Interest and Debt restrictions on quarterly basis and detailed calculation for submission to HMRC.
• Ensure compliance with Senior Accounting Officer obligations by collating quarterly risk analysis review from business units and Group FD’s to support the certification process.
• 3 years post qualified accountant or Tax advisor working in Corporate Tax
• Experience of using Alpha Tax
• Previous In house tax experience ideal including use of/ running reports of financial systems such as Oracle and BPC
• Experience of US GAAP reporting would be advantageous
• Time management skills and a ‘can do’ attitude essential
For more information please contact Debbie Hills