A Big 4 firm is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their M&A Tax team in London.
With hubs in London, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands as well as an extended team across 5 other European jurisdictions we offer our clients deep sector specialisms across Banking, Insurance and Asset Management. We have a vertically integrated PE tax team covering both fund structuring and investor advice as well as deal diligence and structuring.
They have a culture that believes in giving training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better, they also give support for flexible working and career development.
- Focus on the delivery of high quality transaction tax advice to our clients
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical and business driven approach
- Pursue and develop new opportunities in respect of both existing and prospective clients
Key skills and qualifications:
- Significant technical tax expertise, including familiarity with current international developments (e.g. BEPS, ATAD)
- An ability to work to tight deal deadlines
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills